From: Brenda Jacobson, CMA, CPA – Founder of Wolfwind Awakening
Subject: Whole Life Awakening – Phase III – Master Your Mind
Length of time: – 3 months
Beliefs shape reality, and reality shapes beliefs
- Release negative self talk and limiting beliefs
- Stimulate creativity
- Reduce the impact of stress in your life
- Increase memory and focus
- Discover the best way for you to learn new information
The single most important factor in determining your quality of life is your self-talk. What’s that inner voice telling you? Do you know you “should” think positively, but are stumped at how you actually do it?
Is your mind fixed in either/or thinking or are you open to all possibilities? Either/or thinking results from duality where things are perceived as either black or white, when real life presents itself in numerous shades of gray. The polarity of good vs bad, right vs wrong, or should vs shouldn’t boggles the mind and leaves you feeling paralyzed. From this state of paralysis, it’s impossible to make a choice and often results in no action.
Manage Your Mind is primarily focused on your thoughts, beliefs and mindset. You’ll be introduced to the Belief Repatterning process learning how to shift your thoughts and beliefs and consciously control the direction of your life. We’ll look at the new science on neuro plasticity and understand how the brain can be reprogrammed to shift unhealthy, unproductive patterns. And we’ll help you identify your unique learning style showing you your natural way of processing and remembering information.
You’ll delve deeper into the fourth or Heart chakra, which is your social identity and the fifth or Throat chakra—empowering self expression. In addition, we’ll introduce you to foods and other strategies that help you focus your mind and stimulate the creative thought process.
You’ll receive . . .
- 3 more months of Whole Food Nutrition Program
- Introduction to Belief Repatterning
- 2 Meditations –Heart Chakra, Throat Chakra
- 10 Videos – 15 to 30 minutes
- Tips on stimulating memory & focus
- A daily calendar to keep you on track
- Opening and closing assessments to measure your progress